Plant, Sansevieria 6"
- Light: Full spectrum of low to bright indirect light. Can even handle sunlight.
- Watering: Less than weekly watering. Allow soil to dry out before watering.
- Humidity: Average to low humid climate. Likes moderately dry areas in your home.
- Temperature: Grows best in temps between 65° to 90° F. Cannot go below 50° F.
- Soil: Well draining aerated soil. Cacti/Succulent potting mix with added Perlite. Fertilize monthly during the spring and summer with a balanced organic fertilizer.