Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden: Grow, Harvest, and Arrange Stunning Seasonal Blooms
Celebrated flower farmer Erin Benzakein presents a beautiful gardening book and guide to growing, harvesting, and arranging gorgeous blooms year-round. First volume in the beloved Floret Farm books and gifts series!
"Among a sea of new florists and floral books, Floret Flowers stands out. Erin Benzakein's integrity, openness and passion for flowers is unmistakable. In her debut book she not only introduces us to the basics of growing our own flowers, she shares her deep love and understanding of gardening in a way that will leave even the most doubtful grower feeling inspired to get their hands in the dirt."—Grace Bonney, founder of Design*Sponge and author of In the Company of Women
Erin Benzakein is a florist farmer, leader in the locaflor farm to centerpiece movement, and owner of internationally renowned Floret Flower Farm in Washington's lush Skagit Valley. In this stunning flower book, she provides readers with vital tools to nurture a stunning flower garden and use their blossoms and cut flowers to create show stopping arrangements.
INSPIRING BLOOM BOOK: Equal parts instruction and inspiration, this flower gardening book is overflowing with lush photography of magnificent flowers and breathtaking arrangements organized by season. It makes a beautiful gift for any occasion, for friends, loved ones, and gardening enthusiasts alike!
ADVICE & ARRANGEMENTS: Find inspiration in this lush flower book through irresistible photos of Erin's flower farm that showcase exquisite blooms, tips for growing in a variety of spaces and climates, and step-by-step instructions for lavish garlands, airy centerpieces, and romantic florist design and décor for every season.
THE LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS: Flower lovers, avid and novice gardeners, floral designers, wedding planners, florists, small farmers, stylists, designers, crafters, home decor aficionados, and those passionate about the local floral movement will love this book.
- Fans of gardening, flower arranging, and decorating
- Birthday, Mother's Day, housewarming, or hostess gift
- Pair with other beautiful items from the Floret Farm collection, including Floret Farm's A Year in Flowers and Floret Farm's Discovering Dahlias books, as well as Floret Farm's Garden Journal, 100 Postcards, Garden Dahlia Notes, and Sweet Pea Notes stationery and gifts
- Readers of Floriography: An Illustrated Guide to the Victorian Language of Flowers, The Flower School, The Flower Recipe Book, and The Flower Chef
About the Author
Julie Chai writes, edits, and hosts videos primarily on gardening topics. She lives and gardens in Los Altos, California.
Michèle M. Waite is a photographer based in Bellingham, Washington.
- Item Weight : 2.34 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.63 x 1.13 x 10.25 inches
- Hardcover, 308 Pages